OverviewOn September 11th 2014, an ominous ten second teaser with a '7' on a black background appeared in Episode 3 Part 1 of Sims Next Top Model Cycle 6. This was confirmed to be a teaser for the upcoming season which will succeed Cycle 6. Casting for Cycle 7 is planned to take place later on during Cycle 6's airing and the cast will be released before the Cycle 6 Season Finale. Voting will once again take place after the winner is revealed and then Cycle 7 will air shortly after.
Season 7 will follow the same format as it's predecessor. Each week the models will have a photoshoot which will be voted on by the viewers. Panel will once again feature a runway periodically, and the judges will score the models' pictures on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best). The runway set is confirmed to be altered for the upcoming season. The cast will feature 14 finalists who will participate in all the photoshoots. In September 2014 a short teaser flashing the '7' appeared in an episode of Cycle 6. Casting will begin in late 2014/early 2015. There will be no semi finalists, rather, the final fourteen will be first teased in a trailer for the new season to hint at the models. Soon after, the named finalists will be revealed and photoshoot voting will begin after. Casting officially began on 8th November 2014, the closing date is the 18th.
On 26th November, the fourteen finalists were revealed through a video on the SCNTMuploads channel. The official schedule is as follows; Season 7 photoshoot voting will take place after S06E09 in a month long hiatus from Season 6. Every few days photoshoots will be uploaded and viewers will be able to vote. Afterwards S06E10 will resume with the grand finale and after the winner is announced Season 7 will begin airing shortly after. In the same way as the previous season, each week the fan vote will be added to the judges' scores and an eliminated contestant will be brought back at some point in the competition based solely on the social media scores they receive at every photoshoot.
- Tyra Banks (host)
- Roman Rockford (creative director)
- Samantha Ward (VIP representative)
- A $100,000 CoverGirl Contract
- A cover and spread in Vogue Italia
- International Saint Laurent Campaigns
- Representation with VIP Models
|Daphne Ioanlin||19||S I M L A N A|
|Jae-Hwa Yoon||17||Malvina Lara|
|Liam Frog||21||Alex Grimm|
The Girl Who Is Confident (6x01)
First Aired: 30th May 2015
Fourteen new model hopefuls arrive at the hottest fashion event in LA, 'SNTM Fashion Week' which is a double challenge combining a runway challenge and photoshoot into one.
- Photoshoot Challenge Winner:
- Viewers' Pick:
- Episode 1 - Fashion Week
- Episode 2 - NatGeo
- Episode 3 - Superstars
- Episode 4 - House of Fox Circus
- Episode 5 - Black or White
- Episode 6 - Beach Life
- Episode 7 - Vivid Tones
- Episode 8 - YSL 'Black Opium' Ads
- Episode 9 - Seoul Nightlife
- Episode 10 - Vogue Italia Covers
- Episode 11 - CoverGirl Ads
- Episode 1 - "Fashion Week"
- Episode 2 - "Industry Tribe"
- Episode 3 - "Going for Gold"
- Episode 4 - "House of Fox Fierceness"
- Episode 5 - "Black, White & Red All Over"
- Episode 6 - "Crazy, Sexy, Cool"
- Episode 7 - "7 Deadly Sins"
- Episode 8 - "Code Black"
- Episode 9 - "Nightlife"
- Episode 10 - "Glitter Ball"
- Episode 11 - "Grand Finale Realness"
All items (1)